The RECOPAK Semi Automatic Case Over Product Packer (Semi Auto C.O.P) range, offers a number of different packing options for all types of products.
Overall productivity is increased while labour costs are minimised, as only one operator is required for most applications.
Case Over Product Packers provide maximum flexibility at an economical price.
The RECOPAK case over packers will automatically collate product into a desired configuration. An operator simply squares an RSC case and slides it over the collated product. The automatic transfer system presents the loaded case to the top and bottom closing module for hot melt or tape sealing.
The Semi Automatic Case Over Product Packer handles the biggest range of PRODUCTS in the market today and it is the most flexible and suitable machine for the clients packaging needs.
CLICK EACH DESCRIPTION ABOVE TO VIEW VIDEOS.
Main Voltage: 400 Volt – 3 Phase (5 wire)
Control Voltage: 24 Volt DC
Control System: Allen Bradley PLC (Standard)
Pneumatics: FESTO (Standard)
Electrical Load: 8 kW
Air Supply: Clean dry air at minimum Pressure of 560 Kpa
Speed: Up to 18 Cases per minute pending product and case size
• Infeed belt and gate assembly incorporated inside the machine.
• Full Stainless Steel Construction.
• All Servo motors and VSD’s are controlled from the HMI Screen via Ethernet.
• New format and format modifications are managed via the HMI screen.
• Fully interlocked light curtain and polycarbonate gull wing guarding.
• Flight bar drive system protected by electronic torque limited control.
• Tool-less change over.
• Platten type top compression (Standard).
Model OPPS is supplied standard with a Nordson model ProBlue hot melt system.
Model OPPT interfaces with most common brands of case taping machines.
• Multi lane infeed systems.
• Multi layer packing stations.
• Complete Stainless Steel fabrication available.
• Laydown packing facility.