The RECOPAK range of hotmelt Case Sealers are all fitted with a fully automatic infeed system and top flap closing.
Each RECOPAK model is designed with its own unique type of top compression, ensuring an intimate hotmelt seal to suit different speeds and applications. Quality Built, Tough and Reliable machinery. The RECOPAK ACS model is available with Platten or top and bottom belt type compression to meet specific customer requirements. Varying case heights upto 80mm
(2 piece cases) can be accommodated.
Main Voltage: 400 Volt – 3 Phase (5 wire)
Control Voltage: 24 Volt DC
Control System: Allen Bradley PLC (Standard)
Pneumatics: FESTO (Standard)
Electrical Load: 6 kW
Air Supply: Clean dry air at minimum Pressure of 560 Kpa
Speed: Up to 50 Cases per minute pending product and case size
Hot Melt: Nordson Model Problue 7 (Standard)
• Infeed belt and gate assembly incorporated inside the machine.
• Rotary rear flap tucking device.
• Robust S/S laser cut frame with a brushed finish.
• Fully interlocked polycarbonate gull wing guarding.
• Flight bar drive system protected by electronic torque limited control.
• Tool-less change over.
• Semi automatic models.
• High speed versions upto 50 CPM (cases per minute).
• Motorized height adjustments for quick size change.
• Automatic Lid Lifter (2 piece cases).
Other sizes available upon request