The RECOPAK Automatic Case Erector range are an inline style machine which are designed to supply erected bottom hot melt sealed cases on demand.
Stainless Steel construction promotes an aesthetically pleasing appearance as well as satisfying the standard requirements of the food industry.
The design allows easy operator access to both sides of the machine, featuring electrically interlocked gull wing guarding.
A simple horizontal style case magazine makes it easy for operators to load. As an option, an extended capacity magazine provides longer running times without operator interaction.
The functional design of this machine makes format changes quick and simple. The hot melt hopper system is mounted at a convenient working height for refilling.
The cyclic motion case transfer system increases reliability, reduces maintenance and machine downtime.
The RECOPAK AUTOMATIC Case Erector is designed to automatically erect and bottom hot melt seal most common RSC & HSC style case blanks, on demand or cycle continuously at speeds of up to 25 cases per minute (depending on the size of the case).
Main Voltage: 400 Volt – 3 Phase (5 wire)
Control Voltage: 24 Volt DC
Control System: Allen Bradley PLC (Standard)
Pneumatics: FESTO (Standard)
Electrical Load: Model ACE15 & Model ACE25: 8 kW
Air Supply: Clean dry air at minimum Pressure of 560 Kpa
Speed: Up to 25 Cases per minute pending product and case size.
Hot Melt: Nordson Model Problue 7 (Standard)
• Storage magazine to hold approximately 150 blanks (Standard).
• Simple hand wheel adjustment for fast size change.
• Robust S/S laser cut frame with a brushed finish.
• Easy load and ergonomically friendly case magazine.
• Positive dual vacuum head case erection system.
• Electrically interlocked polycarbonate gull winged guarding.
• Hotmelt bottom seal.
• Dual platten type compression which caters for overlapping flaps.
• Case transfer system protected by electronic torque limited control.
Other sizes available upon request